||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Roland is known for his work as a writer on the FOX series Prison Break and on the final season of the ABC mystery series Lost. Also as a writer and co-producer on the FOX crime/horror series Fringe.
He is currently serving as a writer and co-producer on the FOX crime/horror series Almost Human until it was cancelled on April 29, 2014. in 2015, he wrote two episodes of the United States remake of The Returned and has produced all 10-episodes of the first season.
- "The Price" (4.08)
- "Just Business" (4.14)
- "Sundown" (6.06) (co-written with Paul Zbyszewski)
- "The Package" (6.10) (co-written with Zbyszewski)
- "The Last Recruit" (6.13) (co-written with Zbyszewski)
- "The New Man in Charge" (Epilogue) (co-written with Melinda Hsu Taylor and Jim Galasso)
- "The Box" (3.02) (co-written with co-executive producer Josh Singer)
- "The Abducted" (3.07) (co-written with co-executive producer David Wilcox)
- "Concentrate and Ask Again" (3.12) (co-written by Matthew Pitts)
- "Os" (3.16) (co-written by Singer)
- "6:02 AM EST" (3.20) (co-written with Singer and Wilcox)
- "Novation" (4.05) (co-written by consulting producer J.R. Orci)
- "Back to Where You've Never Been" (4.08) (co-written by co-executive producer David Fury)
- "Welcome to Westfield" (4.12) (co-written with Orci)
- "A Short Story About Love" (4.15) (co-written by co-showrunner J.H. Wyman)
- "Worlds Apart" (4.20) (story editor Pitts and DC Comics' Nicole Phillips co-wrote a teleplay, based on a story by Roland)
- "The Recordist" (5.03)
- "Five-Twenty-Ten" (5.07)
- "The Boy Must Live" (5.11)
- "Graham Roland from Prison Break". Film.com. Retrieved December 4, 2010.