Graham Township, Jefferson County, Indiana
Location in Jefferson County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||42.31 sq mi (109.6 km2)|
|• Land||42.09 sq mi (109.0 km2)|
|• Water||0.22 sq mi (0.6 km2) 0.52%|
|Elevation||666 ft (203 m)|
|• Density||39.6/sq mi (15.3/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0453333|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 42.31 square miles (109.6 km2), of which 42.09 square miles (109.0 km2) (or 99.48%) is land and 0.22 square miles (0.57 km2) (or 0.52%) is water. The streams of Dry Branch, Lewis Creek, Little Creek, Neils Creek and Walton Creek run through this township.
- Parkers Station
- Montgomery Township, Jennings County (north)
- Lancaster Township (northeast)
- Smyrna Township (east)
- Republican Township (southeast)
- Lexington Township, Scott County (south)
- Johnson Township, Scott County (west)
- Marion Township, Jennings County (northwest)
The township contains three cemeteries: Carmel, Robertson and Valley.
- "Graham Township, Jefferson County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.