|Look up gramercy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gramercy means "many thanks". It is derived from the French term "grand merci", meaning "big thanks". The term may refer to:
Places in the United States
- Gramercy Capital, a commercial real estate specialty finance company that changed its name to Gramercy Property Trust Inc (NYSE: GPT) in 2013.
- Gramercy Books, an imprint of Random House
- The Gramercy Five, a quintet formed by bandleader Artie Shaw
- Gramercy Funds Management, an investment manager dedicated to global emerging markets based in Greenwich, CT.
- Gramercy Mansion, a historic building in Stevenson, Maryland
- Gramercy Pictures, a film studio, currently owned by Focus Features under Universal Pictures
- The Gramercy Residences, a supertall residential building under construction in Makati City, Philippines
- Gramercy Tavern, a restaurant in New York City
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gramercy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.