From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Grammer (disambiguation))
Grammer may refer to:
- Andy Grammer, American songwriter and singer
- Billy Grammer (born 1925), American country music singer and noted guitar player
- Red Grammer (born 1952), American singer and songwriter.
- Tracy Grammer, American folk singer best known for her work as half of the folk duo Dave Carter and Tracy Grammer
In other fields:
- Elijah S. Grammer, Republican Senator from Washington
- Greer Grammer, American actress and former beauty queen
- Kelsey Grammer, American actor, director, and writer best known for his 20-year portrayal of psychiatrist Dr. Frasier Crane on two sitcoms
- Spencer Grammer, American actress and daughter of Kelsey Grammer
- Grammer, Indiana, a small town in the United States
- A common misspelling of grammar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grammer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.