Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gramophone or Gramophone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gramophone might refer to:
- A phonograph, the first device for recording and replaying sound
- Gramophone record, also called vinyl or phonograph record, a disc shaped analogue sound recording medium
- Gramophone (magazine), a British publication devoted to classical music
- Gramophone Company, a British record company, existing from 1897 to 1931
- Gramophone Company of India, the former name of Saregama, an Indian record company
- Berliner Gramophone, a record company incorporated in 1892 in Washington, D.C. as the United States Gramophone Company
- Deutsche Grammophon, a German classical music record company, founded in 1898
- Gramaphone Records, a music store in Chicago
- Gramophone (film), a 2003 Indian film
- Gramophone Award, given for classical music recordings, given by Gramophone magazine
- 'Gramophone' 1986 (Line Records), the first recording released by British sonic sculpture project and musical group Echo City
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gramophone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.