|Look up gramophone or Gramophone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gramophone might refer to:
- A phonograph, the first device for recording and replaying sound
- Gramophone record, also called vinyl or phonograph record, a disc shaped analogue sound recording medium
- Gramophone (magazine), a British publication devoted to classical music
- Gramophone Company, a British record company, existing from 1897 to 1931
- Gramophone Company of India, the former name of Saregama, an Indian record company
- Berliner Gramophone, a record company incorporated in 1892 in Washington, D.C. as the United States Gramophone Company
- Deutsche Grammophon, a German classical music record company, founded in 1898
- Gramaphone Records, a music store in Chicago
- Gramophone (film), a 2003 Indian film
- Gramophone Award, given for classical music recordings, given by Gramophone magazine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gramophone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.