From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gran in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gran may refer to:
- Gran, the historical German name for Esztergom, a city and the primatial metropolitan see of Hungary.
- Gran, Norway
- Gran, an island in Sweden.
in Spanish Gran means "Great" or "Greater", may refer to:
- Gran Canaria, an island of the Canary Islands, Spain
- Gran Colombia. a modern name for a former South American country called Colombia
- Gran Sabana, a natural region in Venezuela
- Gran Chaco, a South American lowland natural region
- Gran Asunción (Greater Asunción), Paraguay
- Gran Chimú Province, a province of La Libertad Region of Peru
- Gran Torre Santiago, a skyscrapper in Santiago, Chile
- Big Brother (franchise), called "Gran Hermano" in Hispanic countries
- La Gran Cruzada, a proffesional Mexican wrestling event
- Gran Campo Nevado, a small ice field in Chile
- Gran Pajatén, an archaeological site located in the Andean cloud forests of Peru
- Widely used, predominantly British abbreviation for grandmother
- Gran (TV series) children's animation from the early 80's
- Gran, an alien race in Star Wars
- Gran plot, a graphing technique in analytical chemistry developed by Gustav Gran
- Ruth "Gran" Sims, a character in the Australian mockumentary series Angry Boys
- A portmanteau of Gray-Man
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.