Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up grana, Grana, graná, grána, or gråna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grana may refer to:
- Grana, Varaždin County, a village in Varaždin County, Croatia
- Grana, Germany, a municipality in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Grana, Piedmont, a commune in the Province of Asti
- Grana del Monferrato a river which rises in the Province of Asti
- Grana, Galicia, a municipality also known as San Bernabé
- The plural of grano, one 120th of a piastra
- Grana, a Finnish brand of fixtures and other plumbing products produced by Muovi-Baari Oy Reiman
- Grana (fashion company), based in Hong Kong
- Grana (singular: granum), thylakoid stacks in chloroplasts
- Grana (cheese), a class of hard cheeses such as Parmigiano-Reggiano and Grana Padano
- Grana (journal), a scientific journal for palynology and aerobiology
- Grana (personal finance company), artificial intelligence for financial education based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.