From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up grana, Grana, graná, grána, or gråna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grana may refer to:
- Grana, Varaždin County, a village in Varaždin County, Croatia
- Grana, Germany, a municipality in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Grana, Piedmont, a commune in the Province of Asti
- Grana del Monferrato a river which rises in the Province of Asti
- Grana, Galicia, a municipality also known as San Bernabé
- The plural of grano, one 120th of a piastra
- Grana, a Finnish brand of fixtures and other plumbing products produced by Muovi-Baari Oy Reiman
- Grana (fashion company), based in Hong Kong
- Grana (singular: granum), thylakoid stacks in chloroplasts
- Grana (cheese), a class of hard cheeses such as Parmigiano-Reggiano and Grana Padano
- Grana (journal), a scientific journal for palynology and aerobiology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.