|Look up granadilla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Granadilla is any of several flowering plant species of genus Passiflora, or the fruit of these plants (passion fruit). Granadilla is the Spanish word for passion fruit, and often refers specifically to the fruit of Passiflora ligularis.
Granadilla may also refer to:
- Atlético Granadilla, a football club in Granadilla de Abona
- Granadilla de Abona, a municipality of Tenerife in the Canary Islands
- Granadilla, Spain, a ghost town in Extremadura
- Granada (disambiguation)
- Granadillo (disambiguation)
- Grenadilla (Dalbergia melanoxylon), a flowering plant in the family Fabaceae
- La Granadella, a town in the autonomous community of Catalonia in northeast Spain
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Granadilla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.