|Look up granadilla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Granadilla is a flowering plant species of genus Passiflora, or the fruit of these plants (passion fruit). Granadilla it is often confused with passion fruit , and often refers specifically to the fruit of Passiflora ligularis.
Granadilla may also refer to:
- Atlético Granadilla, a football club in Granadilla de Abona
- Granadilla de Abona, a municipality of Tenerife in the Canary Islands
- Granadilla, Spain, a ghost town in Extremadura
- Granada (disambiguation)
- Granadillo (disambiguation)
- Grenadilla (Dalbergia melanoxylon), a flowering plant in the family Fabaceae
- La Granadella, a town in the autonomous community of Catalonia in northeast Spain
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Granadilla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.