From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Grand Duo (Schubert))
Grand Duo may refer to
- Violin Sonata in A major, D 574 (Schubert)
- Sonata in C major for piano four-hands, D 812 (Schubert)
- Grand Duo concertant (Chopin and Franchomme), cello and piano
- Gran Duo Concertante, two double basses and orchestra by Bottesini
- Grand Duo Concertant (Weber), clarinet and piano
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grand Duo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.