Grand Hyatt Taipei
|Grand Hyatt Taipei|
|Location||2 SongShou Road, Taipei, Taiwan, 11051|
|Opening||September 21, 1990|
|Owner||Hong Leong Group|
|Management||Hyatt Hotels Corporation|
|Floor area||118,505.52 m2|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Haigo T. H. Shen|
|Main contractor||Pacific Construction Co., LTD.|
|Number of rooms||853|
|Number of suites||94|
|Number of restaurants||9|
|Number of bars||2|
Grand Hyatt Taipei (Chinese: 台北君悅酒店; pinyin: Táiběi Jūnyuè Jiǔdiàn) is a 5-star luxury hotel in Taipei, Taiwan. Located in the Xinyi District, the 27-story hotel is adjacent to Taipei 101, Taipei World Trade Center complex, Taipei City Council, Taipei International Convention Center, and various shopping malls and entertainment venues. Opened in 1990 as "the first, true international luxury hotel in the capital."  The hotel is owned by Hong Leong Group and operated by Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
Grand Hyatt Taipei has 853 rooms and suites, the largest number of guest rooms in the country. Guestrooms and suites range from 31 sq m to 220 sq m, and offer city, mountain or poolside views.
Total 853 Rooms and Suites include:
- Standard: Grand King Room, Grand Twin Room
- Grand Club: Grand Club Room, Grand Club Deluxe, Grand Club Premier
- Deluxe: Grand Deluxe King, Grand Deluxe Twin, Grand Premier King, Grand Premier Twin
- Suite: Grand Suite King, Grand Suite Twin, Grand Executive Suite, Premier Suite, Diplomat Suite, Presidential Suite
- Lobby Lounge: Located at the west side of the lobby. Offers beverages, snacks, salads, sandwiches, and afternoon tea.
- Café: Located at the 1st floor. Total 282 seats. Open kitchen setting. Offers international buffet, a la cart menus, and breakfast for hotel guests.
- Cheers: Located at the 1st floor. Total 146 seats with an outdoor terrace. A casual dining restaurant with a bar offers international cuisine and semi buffet. Live music performance every evening.
- Bel Air: Located at the 2nd floor. Total 82 seats with 2 private rooms. A full service fine dining restaurant offers continental European cuisine including steaks, seafood, and wide selection of wine, whisky, single malts, martinis, sours, and beers.
- Yunjin: Located at the 2nd floor. A fine dining Chinese restaurant offers Sichuan cuisine, Beijing cuisine, Shanghai cuisine, Zhejiang cuisine, and Taiwanese cuisine.
- Pearl Liang: Located at the 2nd floor. Total 176 seats with 5 private rooms. Offers Taiwanese seafood, Cantonese cuisine, and dim sum.
- Cha Lounge: Located at the 2nd floor. Total 79 seats. Offers afternoon tea and dinner. Live piano performance.
- Ziga Zaga: Located at the 2nd floor. Total 131 seats. Offers Italian and Mexican cuisine with a bar . Live band performance.
- Irodori: Located at the 3rd floor. A Japanese buffet.
- Baguette: Located at the east side of the lobby. A bakery offers coffee, cakes, sandwiches.
- Indoor Parking with over 600 car spaces
- 9 restaurants and bars
- A fitness center amd an exercise studio
- A swimming pool
- Two 24-hour gymnasiums
- A pillar-free Grand Ballroom
- Multiple function rooms and venues
- 24-hour room service
- Free high speed wireless and internet connection
- Tamsui-Xinyi Line (Red Line): Taipei 101/World Trade Center - Exit 5, approximately 2-minute walking distance
- Bannan Line (Blue Line): Taipei City Hall , approximately 15-minute walking distance
- MRT Taipei 101/World Trade Center Station (City Hall Road) - 28, 281, 647, 915, BR18, BR21, BR6, G1
- Taipei City Hall (Songshou) - 20, 202, 261, 266, 266 Shuttle, 270 Shuttle, 284, 284 Express, 611, 612, 612 Shuttle, 621, 650, 651, 665, 912
- World Trade Center (Keelung)- 1503, 20, 284, 284 Express, 292, 37, 611, 650, NK Shunghe
- MRT Taipei 101/World Trade Center Station (Xinyi Road)- 1, 1503, 20, 207, 22, 226, 266, 266 Shuttle, 28, 281, 284, 284 Shuttle, 288, 288 Shuttle, 292, 33,37,611,647,650, 665, 915, BL5, BR18, BR21, BR6, G1, XinYi Main Line, XinYi New Main Line, NK Shunghe
- Taoyuan International Airport - approximately 45 minutes by car
- Taipei Songshan Airport - approximately 15 minutes by car
- Taipei Main Station - approximately 20 minutes by car. Transfer to TRA and Taiwan High Speed Rail
- Songshan Station - approximately 15 minutes by car. Transfer to TRA.
- Nangang Station - approximately 20 minutes by car.
- Air Supply
- Andrea Bocelli
- Avril Lavigne
- B1A4 - South Korean band
- Backstreet Boys
- Bill Clinton - The 42nd President of the United States
- Boyz II Men
- Bradley Beal - NBA player
- Chen Yunlin - former chairman of the Association for Relations Across the Taiwan Straits (ARATS),
- Damian Lillard - NBA player
- Diane Kruge
- FTIsland - South Korean band
- George H. W. Bush - The 41st President of the United States
- Guns N' Roses 
- Hidetoshi Nakata - former Japanese football player
- Hugh Jackman
- Imagine Dragons 
- Jo In-sung - South Korean actor
- Kenny G - American saxophonist
- Lee Dong-wook - South Korean actor
- Lee Min-ho - South Korean actor
- Linkin Park
- Margaret Thatcher - former Prime Minister of United Kingdom
- Mr. Big
- Mswati III - the King of Swaziland
- Namie Amuro - Japanese singer and actress
- Nicolas Cage
- Nigel Kennedy - British violinist
- Robinson Cano - MLB player
- Snoop Dogg
- Song Hye-kyo - South Korean actress
- SS501 - South Korean boy band
- Thirty Seconds to Mars
- Wonder Girls - South Korean girl group
- X Japan - Japanese heavy metal band
- Hyatt to offer dog-friendly hotel rooms Taipei Times, 2015/9/5
- Grand Hyatt to offer dog-friendly rooms: report China Post, 2015/9/5
- 255支頂級Mic抵台 Set好等波伽利
- 玄彬 B1A4同機抵台 機場拚人氣
- 柯林頓訪台 馬總統素宴款待 蘋果日報，2010/11/15
- BOYZ II MEN 大人小孩雙拍檔 相約台北演唱會8月14 日 新浪娛樂 2010/8/3
- 巫師畢爾視戰神為偶像 稱Kobe最難守
- 老鷹合唱團《加州旅館》天團唱酬7300萬 神隱抵台明開唱
- 歐洲合唱團在台演唱會 歌迷早已準備迎接
- 「FTIsland」27日攻台！ 師弟N.Flying暖場粉絲樂歪
- 新好男孩登台 演唱會客滿
- 謎幻樂團登台！主唱丹身高制霸全機場 聯合報，2015/8/20
- 趙寅成抵台倒數ing 台妹守機場迎駕
- 肯尼吉來台 行程滿檔 2010/5/12
- JYJ今午抵台 李敏鎬晚上接棒到
- 安室明來台君悅狀況外 蘋果日報，2004/4/12
- 英國提琴鬼才Nigel Kennedy帶百年名琴台灣獻藝
- 身價15億 美職明星隊到了
- 史奴比狗狗今襲台 Dr. Dre 威爾陪走唱
- 搖滾美型男樂團「30秒上火星」來台開唱 帥主唱指名台產有機豆漿潤喉
- Wonder Girls 已經抵達台灣行程超滿的