Grand Prix 3
|Grand Prix 3|
Grand Prix 3 box art
|Developer(s)||MicroProse Chipping Sodbury|
The game is known for featuring the 1998 Formula One season (with all drivers except Jacques Villeneuve, who is instead replaced by a fictional character, John Newhouse).. In August 2001 an expansion pack "Grand Prix 3: 2000 Season" was released, updating the game to feature the 2000 season's cars and drivers, as well as the 2 new circuits on the calendar, the Sepang International Circuit in Malaysia and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Grand Prix 3 received a "Silver" sales award from the Entertainment and Leisure Software Publishers Association (ELSPA), indicating sales of at least 100,000 copies in the United Kingdom.
- "Grand Prix 3". IGN. Retrieved 10 August 2017.
- "ELSPA Sales Awards: Silver". Entertainment and Leisure Software Publishers Association. Archived from the original on February 21, 2009.
- Caoili, Eric (November 26, 2008). "ELSPA: Wii Fit, Mario Kart Reach Diamond Status In UK". Gamasutra. Archived from the original on September 18, 2017.
- Osborne, Scott (28 August 2000). "Grand Prix 3 Review". gamespot.com. Retrieved 10 August 2017.
- Staff, I. G. N. (5 September 2000). "Grand Prix 3". ign.com. Retrieved 10 August 2017.
- Staff (April 2001). "The 2001 Premier Awards; Games of the Year". Computer Gaming World (201): 72–80, 82, 83.
|This Formula One racing video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|