Grand Prix C. F. Ramuz
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The Grand Prix C.F. Ramuz is a literary award presented every five years by the Foundation C.F. Ramuz to honour a writer's entire work. It has been awarded from 1955 until 2005. The foundation's stated goals are to:
- maintain the memory of Charles Ferdinand Ramuz, and keep his works alive.
- support the diffusion and the republication of the works of the writer.
- support critical translations and work, particularly through conferences.
- help with the creation of spectacles drawn from Ramuz's work.
- encourage French literary creation and Swiss writers of the French language
The foundation also presents a tri-annual Poetry Prize, the 'Prix de poésie'.
The following have received the award:
- 1955 Pierre-Louis Matthey (1893-1970)
- 1960 Charles-François Landry (1909-1973)
- 1965 Marcel Raymond (1897-1981)
- 1970 Philippe Jaccottet (born 1925)
- 1975 Jacques Mercanton (1910-1996)
- 1980 Alice Rivaz (1901-1998)
- 1985 Georges Haldas (1917-2010)
- 1990 Yves Velan (born 1925)
- 1995 Nicolas Bouvier (1929-1998)
- 2000 Anne-Lise Grobéty (1949-2010)
- 2005 Pierre Chappuis (born 1930)
- 2010 Jean-Luc Benoziglio (1941-2013)
- 2015 Catherine Safonoff (born 1939)
- Foundation C.F. Ramuz from culturactif.ch. Retrieved 2012-10-16.