Grand Prix du Disque for Modern Music
This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The following is a partial list of winners (sometimes more than one per year):
- Ensemble Modern conducted by D. My for their recording of Wolfgang Rihm: Jagden und Formen für Orchester
- Elisabeth Chojnacka, harpsichord, for her recording of works by Maurice Ohana.
- Les Jeunes Solistes under the direction of Rachid Safir for their album of songs by Claude Vivier
- Les Percussion de Strasbourg for their recording of Gerard Grisey Le noir de l'étoile.
- Dimitri Vassilakis, piano for his album Marin Matalon Le scorpion
- Winston Choi for his recording of Jacques Lenot works for piano.
- ZWR Sinfonie Orchester directed by S. Cambreling for their recording of Helmut Lachenmann: Das Mädchen mit den Schwefelhölzern
|This music-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|