Grand River Township, Adair County, Iowa
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Grand River Township, Adair County|
|• Total||35.91 sq mi (93 km2)|
|• Land||35.81 sq mi (92.75 km2)|
|• Water||0.1 sq mi (0.25 km2)|
|Elevation||1,181 ft (360 m)|
|• Density||4.0/sq mi (1.6/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||0467923|
Grand River Township covers an area of 35.91 square miles (93.0 km2) and contains no incorporated settlements. According to the USGS, it contains three cemeteries: Boley Farm, Grand River Center and Hebron.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "IA - Grand River township". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved March 17, 2013.
- Kilburn, Lucian Moody (1915). History of Adair County, Iowa, and Its People, Volume 1. Pioneer Publishing Company. p. 176.
- History of Guthrie and Adair Counties, Iowa. Continental Historical Company. 1884. p. 837.
|This article about the geography of Adair County, Iowa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|