From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up grandad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grandad is a male grandparent.
Grandad or Granddad may also refer to:
- "Grandad" (song), a UK #1 song by Clive Dunn
- Grandad, a UK TV series (1979–1984) starring Clive Dunn as Charlie 'Grandad' Quick
- Grandad (Only Fools and Horses), a character in the British sitcom series
- Granddad, an Australian lungish at the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago
- Granddad (1913 film), an American short film directed by Thomas H. Ince
- Old Grand-Dad, a bourbon whiskey
- 7 GRAND DAD, a bootleg hack of the video game The Flintstones: The Rescue of Dino & Hoppy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grandad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.