Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up grandma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grandma is a female grandparent.
Grandma may also refer to:
- Grandma (comic strip), a comic strip from 1948 to 1969
- Khonnor or Grandma (born 1986), electronic musician
- Grandma (1979 film), a 1979 Argentine comedy drama film
- Grandma (film), a 2015 film starring Lily Tomlin and Julia Garner
- Grandma Duck or simply Grandma, a Disney character, Donald Duck's paternal grandmother
- Grandma, a character from the video game Cookie Clicker
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grandma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.