From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up grandpa, grampa, or granpa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grandpa is a male grandparent.
Grandpa, grampa, or granpa may also refer to:
- Tsiatsan or Grampa, a town in the Armavir Province of Armenia
Titles or names in entertainment
- Granpa, an animated film starring Peter Ustinov and Sarah Brightman
- Grandpa (The Munsters), television series character
- Grampa Simpson, television series character, in The Simpsons
- Grandpa (Tell Me 'Bout the Good Ol' Days), song by The Judds
- Grandpa (comics), a comic strip that ran in British comic book magazine The Beano
- Grandpa, film character, from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
- Grandpa, television series character, from Caillou
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grandpa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.