Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up grandpa, grampa, or granpa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grandpa is a male grandparent.
Grandpa, grampa, or granpa may also refer to:
- Tsiatsan or Grampa, a town in the Armavir Province of Armenia
Titles or names in entertainment
- Granpa, an animated film starring Peter Ustinov and Sarah Brightman
- Grandpa (The Munsters), television series character
- Grampa Simpson, television series character, in The Simpsons
- Grandpa (Tell Me 'Bout the Good Ol' Days), song by The Judds
- Grandpa (comics), a comic strip that ran in British comic book magazine The Beano
- Grandpa, film character, from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
- Grandpa, television series character, from Caillou
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grandpa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.