Grandview Township, Edgar County, Illinois
Location in Edgar County
Edgar County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 4, 1856|
|• Total||45.14 sq mi (116.9 km2)|
|• Land||45.08 sq mi (116.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.06 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.13%|
|Elevation||738 ft (225 m)|
|• Density||13.1/sq mi (5.1/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61933, 61944|
|GNIS feature ID||0422253|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 45.14 square miles (116.9 km2), of which 45.08 square miles (116.8 km2) (or 99.87%) is land and 0.06 square miles (0.16 km2) (or 0.13%) is water.
The township contains these twelve cemeteries: Augustus, Barr-Johnson, Beatty, Boyer, Cholera, Gill, Grandview, Hinds, Huffman, New Goshen, Rudy and Tate. There is also Baber Family Cemetery, Goshen, Ryan.
Airports and landing strips
- Bussart Airport
- Glatthaar Airport
- Gough Airport
- Kansas Community Unit School District 3
- Paris Community Unit School District 4
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 110
- State Senate District 55
- "Grandview Township, Edgar County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Buck Township||Paris Township|
|Kansas Township||Symmes Township|
|Dolson Township, Clark County||Douglas Township, Clark County|