Grange Road, Cambridge
There are a number of University of Cambridge colleges on or just off Grange Road:
- Clare Hall, fronting onto Herschel Road
- Newnham College, fronting onto Sidgwick Avenue
- Robinson College
- Selwyn College
Other college buildings/facilities on Grange Road include:
- Corpus Christi College graduate student accommodation at Leckhampton
- St Catharine's College student accommodation
- St John's College playing fields
The Cambridge University Library is south of Burrell's Walk and north of King's College School, close to Grange Road. Tyndale House, an independent theological library dedicated to biblical studies, is located in Selwyn Gardens off the southern end of Grange Road to the west.
The road is almost exactly one mile long and dead straight. It has one kink, around what was a Cambridge fellow's billiards room when the road was built.
|This Cambridgeshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This England road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|