|Look up granite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Granite is a type of rock.
Granite may also refer to:
- Granite, Colorado
- Granite City, Illinois
- Granite, Iowa
- Granite, Maryland
- Granite Falls, Minnesota
- Granite, Oklahoma
- Granite, Utah
- Granite, Wyoming
- Granite State, the official nickname of New Hampshire
- Granite Peak, any one of 43 peaks by that name
- Granite Bay, California
- Granite Peak, either of two peaks by that name in British Columbia
- Granite (Northern Rock vehicle), a financial instrument
- "Granite" (song), a song by the drum and bass band Pendulum
- Granite Construction, a California-based heavy civil general contractor and construction material producer
- Granite Broadcasting Corporation
- GMC Granite, a concept car
- Granite Falls (disambiguation)
- Granite Lake (disambiguation)
- Granit (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Granite"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Granite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.