Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up grandma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Granma may refer to:
- A female grandparent
- Granma (yacht), a yacht in which Fidel Castro and his revolutionary expedition sailed to Cuba in 1956
- CF Granma a Cuban football club
- Granma (baseball) or Granma Alazanes, a baseball team in the Cuban National Series
- Granma (newspaper), the official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party
- Granma Province, a Cuban province
- University of Granma, a university in Bayamo, Granma Province, Cuba
- Granma, comic book character in Agnes
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Granma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.