Granówko [ɡraˈnufkɔ] is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Granowo, within Grodzisk Wielkopolski County, Greater Poland Voivodeship, in west-central Poland. It lies approximately 3 kilometres (2 mi) south-east of Granowo, 14 km (9 mi) east of Grodzisk Wielkopolski, and 34 km (21 mi) south-west of the regional capital Poznań.
An old mansion is located there, currently being renovated. The mansion was built in the early 19th century by Nepomucen Nieżychowski (1774–1781)  the estate's owner at the time, and it served as the seat of the Nieżychowski family. In 1898 it came into the hands of Count Rodryg Dunin (1870–1928) through his marriage to Lucia Taczanowska (1862–1917), the widow of Stanislaw Niezychowski (1851–1897).
- "Central Statistical Office (GUS) - TERYT (National Register of Territorial Land Apportionment Journal)" (in Polish). 2008-06-01.
- Nepomucen Niezychowski - Biographical information from relative's website, Elonka.com
- Stanislaw Niezychowski - Polish website showing genealogy information
- Dwory Polskie w Wielkiem Księstwie Poznańskiem
- Jozef Niezychowski - Biographical information from relative's website, Elonka.com
- Polski Słownik Biograficzny (the Polish Biographical Dictionary) 1948, entry for "Rodryg Dunin"