Grant County Regional Airport
|Grant County Regional Airport (GCRA)
|Serves||John Day, Oregon|
|Elevation AMSL||3,703 ft / 1,129 m|
Grant County Regional Airport - GCRA (IATA: JDA, ICAO: KGCD, FAA LID: GCD, formerly 5J0) (Ogilvie Field) is in Grant County, Oregon, a mile southwest of John Day, Oregon. The National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015 categorized it as a general aviation facility.
In the year ending April 12, 2010 the airport had 9,500 aircraft operations, average 26 per day: 83% general aviation, 16% air taxi, and 1% military. 21 aircraft were then based at the airport: 86% single-engine and 14% ultralight.
- FAA Airport Master Record for GCD ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective April 5, 2012.
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A" (PDF). National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2010. Archived from the original (PDF, 2.03 MB) on October 27, 2012. External link in
- "Grant County Regional Airport (IATA: JDA, ICAO: KGCD, FAA: GCD)". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved June 15, 2012.
- "John Day Airport, OR (IATA: JDA)". Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved June 15, 2012.
- Grant County Regional Airport
- Grant County Services
- Aerial image from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for GCD, effective March 2, 2017
- Resources for this airport: