|Also known as||Wishdokta|
|Born||April 1971 (age 50)|
|Genres||House, UK garage, drum and bass, breakbeat hardcore, happy hardcore|
|Labels||Swing City Records, Nice 'N' Ripe|
|Associated acts||Mis-Teeq, 24 Hour Experience, Ambassadors of Swing, DJ Vibes, Madasun, N'n'G|
Grant Nelson (born April 1971 in London), also known as Wishdokta, Bump & Flex and N'n'G, is an English DJ, remixer and record producer. In the 1990s, inspired by producers such as Masters at Work, MK and Eddie Perez, he played an important role in the development of the UK garage genre.
Hit singles on the UK charts as Bump & Flex include "Long Time Coming" (UK #73, UK Dance #3) and "Got Myself Together" (UK #84, UK Dance #3), and as one half of N'n'G, he scored a No. 12 and No. 1 Dance hit with "Right Before My Eyes" in 2000.
Popular Bump & Flex remixes include Mis-Teeq's "B with Me" (UK #5), James Brown's "Funk on Ah Roll" (UK #40, UK Dance #1), Indo's "R U Sleeping" (UK #31, UK Dance #3) and the Steppers Dub of Nelson's "Step 2 Me" (featuring Jean McClain; UK #92, UK Dance #7).
- "RA: Grant Nelson". Resident Advisor. Retrieved 8 May 2019.
- Flick, Larry (8 August 1998). "Dance Trax". Billboard. Retrieved 20 January 2011.
- Urban, Rees (6 April 2011). "Grant Nelson: The 5 Magazine Interview".
- "BUMP & FLEX | full Official Chart History | Official Charts Company". Officialcharts.com.
- "INDO | full Official Chart History | Official Charts Company". Officialcharts.com.
- "GRANT NELSON FT JEAN MCCLAIN | full Official Chart History | Official Charts Company". Officialcharts.com.
- Grantnelson.co.uk Grant Nelson official website
- Discogs Grant Nelson discography & remixography
- Swing City Records Record label co-owned by Grant Nelson