Grant Sonnex is a furniture designer and former BBC radio presenter.
Sonnex worked for 20 years as a wildlife radio producer with the BBC Natural History Unit, he also presented documentary programmes on BBC Radio 4, several of which are available in RealAudio format from the BBC website.
He left the BBC and retrained as a furniture designer, setting up a studio in Gloucestershire. In 2013 he moved to St Davids, Pembrokeshire and is now designing and hand-making furniture in his workshop.  He makes tables and sideboards and, in January 2014, a table he had made unexpectedly appeared on an episode of the BBC's Sherlock. 
- The Song of the Earth: A Natural History of Music (produced and co-written with David Attenborough)
- "Grant's love for recording nature lives on in furniture". Exeter Express and Echo. 18 April 2012. Retrieved 20 January 2015.
- "Radio 4 - A Life With Bears". BBC Online. 2009-02-08. Retrieved 21 December 2011.
- "BBC Radio 4 Programmes - A Life With ..., Series 4, Tundra". BBC Online. Retrieved 21 December 2011.
- "News Online's Science Editor grabs top award". BBC Online. 30 June 1999. Retrieved 21 December 2011.
- "Furniture maker unveils sideboard inspired by St Davids coastline". Western Telegraph. 23 November 2013. Retrieved 20 January 2015.
- "St Davids furniture maker's work hits the small screen". Western Telegraph. 22 January 2014. Retrieved 20 January 2015.