Grant Township, DeKalb County, Indiana
Location of Grant Township in DeKalb County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||17.49 sq mi (45.3 km2)|
|• Land||17.47 sq mi (45.2 km2)|
|• Water||0.02 sq mi (0.05 km2)|
|Elevation||892 ft (272 m)|
|• Density||185.8/sq mi (71.7/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453335|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 17.49 square miles (45.3 km2), of which 17.47 square miles (45.2 km2) (or 99.89%) is land and 0.02 square miles (0.052 km2) (or 0.11%) is water.
Cities and towns
- Smithfield Township (north)
- Franklin Township (northeast)
- Wilmington Township (east)
- Union Township (south)
- Richland Township (west)
- Fairfield Township (northwest)
The township contains three cemeteries: Lutz, Ridge and Tamarack.
- "Grant Township, DeKalb County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.