Grant Township, Greene County, Indiana
Location in Greene County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||24.61 sq mi (63.7 km2)|
|• Land||24.59 sq mi (63.7 km2)|
|• Water||0.03 sq mi (0.08 km2) 0.12%|
|Elevation||548 ft (167 m)|
|• Density||30.1/sq mi (11.6/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0453336|
|Source: US Census Bureau|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 24.61 square miles (63.7 km2), of which 24.59 square miles (63.7 km2) (or 99.92%) is land and 0.03 square miles (0.078 km2) (or 0.12%) is water. The stream of Buck Creek runs through this township.
Cities and towns
- Switz City (west three-quarters)
- Smith Township (north)
- Fairplay Township (east)
- Washington Township (southeast)
- Stafford Township (southwest)
- Stockton Township (west)
- Wright Township (northwest)
The township contains three cemeteries: Buzan, Switz City and Waggoner.
- "Grant Township, Greene County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
|This Greene County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|