KDOT map of Jefferson County (legend)
|Elevation||876 ft (267 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||478665|
|Other name||Kaw City|
The first post office in Grantville was established in October 1866.
The climate in this area is characterized by hot, humid summers and generally mild to cool winters. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Grantville has a humid subtropical climate, abbreviated "Cfa" on climate maps.
- Josh Billings, baseball player and manager
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Grantville, Kansas. Retrieved on 2008-06-07.
- ZIP Code Lookup. Retrieved on 2008-06-07.
- Heim, Michael (2007). Exploring Kansas Highways. p. 48.
- "Kansas Post Offices, 1828-1961 (archived)". Kansas Historical Society. Retrieved 11 June 2014.
- Climate Summary for Grantville, Kansas
- "Grantville School".