|Look up granulation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Granulation can refer to:
- Granulation (process), the process of forming or crystallizing into grains
- Granulation tissue, a product of healing in major wounds
- Granular synthesis, a sound synthesis method
- Granule (solar physics), a sign of turbulent convection on the Sun
- Granulation (jewellery), decorating precious metals with small spheres fused to a base piece
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Granulation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.