Granville Island Water Taxi Services
Granville Island Water Taxi Services was a privately owned and operated water taxi service in the Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada, which was replaced by English Bay Launch in the Fall of 2009. It was one of three water taxi services connecting Bowen Island to Vancouver with regularly scheduled service. It also offered on demand charter services around the greater Vancouver area.
Regularly scheduled routes operated between stops at the following locations:
- Aquabus - operates passenger ferries from Granville Island
- False Creek Ferries - operates passenger ferries from Granville Island
- "Bowen Island gets two commuter ferry services", North Shore News, November 5, 2008.
- "New owners refloat Granville Island water taxi service", Bowen Island Undercurrent, October 29, 2009.
- "Bowen Island Transportation & Maps"[permanent dead link], Tourism British Columbia website, Accessed September 17, 2009.
- "Getting Here", Bowen Island Tourism Website, Accessed September 14, 2009.
- "No berth at TransLink for Bowen ferry" Archived 2012-11-05 at the Wayback Machine., North Shore News, December 17, 2008.
- "Bowen Island Community Literacy Plan", Accessed September 17, 2009.
- "New ferry sets sail", Vancouver Province, October 30, 2008.
|This article related to water transport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in British Columbia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|