A grape is a fruit that grows on the vines of plants in the genus Vitis.
Grape or Grapes may also refer to:
- Grape, a four-pronged, long-handled fork, similar to a pitchfork
- Grape, any of various high-grade, purple marijuana cultivars
- Grape-kun, a Humboldt penguin who lived in a Japanese zoo
- Don Cherry, Canadian hockey legend and commentator, nicknamed "Grapes"
- GRAPE, a computer programming environment
- Grape (color), a shade of violet that resembles grapes.
- Grapeshot, a kind of ballistic projectile
- Grapes (film), a 2008 Czech film
- Grapes (surname)
- Gravity Pipe, a Tokyo University supercomputer (abbreviated GRAPE)
- Groovy Adaptable Packaging Engine, alternately called the Groovy Advanced Packaging Engine (GRAPE)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grape.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.