From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A grape is a fruit that grows on the vines of plants in the genus Vitis.
Grape may also refer to:
- Don Cherry, Canadian hockey legend and commentator, nicknamed "Grapes"
- Grape, a four-pronged, long-handled fork, similar to a pitchfork
- Grape, any of various high-grade, purple marijuana cultivars
- GRAPE, a computer programming environment
- Gravity Pipe, a Tokyo University supercomputer (abbreviated GRAPE)
- Groovy Adaptable Packaging Engine, alternately called the Groovy Advanced Packaging Engine (GRAPE)
- Grapeshot, a kind of ballistic projectile
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grape.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.