This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Grape drinks (also known as grape soda, grape pop, or purple drink in certain regions of the U.S.) are sweetened drinks with a grape flavor and a deep purple color. They may be carbonated (for example, Fanta) or not (Kool-Aid).
Grapeade first appeared as a variety of carbonated drink provided in soda fountains in American drugstores in the late nineteenth century, brands including Miner's and Lash's. A recipe for homemade grapeade appears in editions of Fannie Farmer's cookbook.
- List of brand name soft drinks products
- List of soft drink flavors
- List of soft drink producers
- List of soft drinks by country
- Dina Spector (February 3, 2014). "Facts About Natural and Artificial Flavors". www.businessinsider.com. Business Insider Inc. Retrieved May 9, 2015.