|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Grape soft drinks (also known as grape drink, grape soda or grape pop in certain regions of the US) are typically sweetened carbonated drinks with a grape flavor.
Grapeade first appeared as a variety of carbonated drink provided in soda fountains in American drugstores in the late nineteenth century, brands including Miner's and Lash's. A recipe for homemade grapeade appears in editions of Fannie Farmer's cookbook.
- List of brand name soft drinks products
- List of soft drink flavors
- List of soft drink producers
- List of soft drinks by country
- Dina Spector (February 3, 2014). "Facts About Natural and Artificial Flavors". www.businessinsider.com. Business Insider Inc. Retrieved May 9, 2015.