Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up grapevine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grapevine is the common name for plants of the genus Vitis. Other meanings include:
- Grapevine (gossip), a term often used to describe a form of communication by means of gossip or rumor, as in "heard it through the grapevine"
- Double fisherman's knot, used to join two lengths of rope
- Leglock in wrestling, grappling, and martial arts; a practitioner wrapping their a legs around a limb or limbs of their opponent to gain control or leverage.
- Grapevine (dance move), a step pattern in several dances
- Grapevine (disk magazine), a disk magazine for the Commodore Amiga that was published by the demo scene group LSD
- Grapevine (TV series), a 1992 American program
- Homeless Grapevine, a street newspaper in Cleveland
- "I Heard It Through the Grapevine", a 1967 song recorded by various Motown artists
- The Reykjavík Grapevine, an English language Icelandic magazine based in Reykjavík
- The Grapevine, a road grade from Grapevine, California, that leads up the Tehachapi Mountains to the Tejon Pass, connecting the California Central Valley with the Los Angeles area
- Grapevine, Kentucky
- Grapevine, Texas
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grapevine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.