Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up grapevine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grapevine is the common name for plants of the genus Vitis. Other meanings include:
- Grapevine (gossip), a term often used to describe a form of communication by means of gossip or rumor, as in "heard it through the grapevine"
- Double fisherman's knot, used to join two lengths of rope
- Leglock in wrestling, grappling, and martial arts; a practitioner wrapping their a legs around a limb or limbs of their opponent to gain control or leverage.
- Grapevine (dance move), a step pattern in several dances
- Grapevine (disk magazine), a disk magazine for the Commodore Amiga that was published by the demo scene group LSD
- Grapevine (TV series), a 1992 American program
- Homeless Grapevine, a street newspaper in Cleveland
- "I Heard It Through the Grapevine", a 1967 song recorded by various Motown artists
- The Reykjavík Grapevine, an English language Icelandic magazine based in Reykjavík
- The Grapevine, a road grade from Grapevine, California, that leads up the Tehachapi Mountains to the Tejon Pass, connecting the California Central Valley with the Los Angeles area
- Grapevine, Kentucky
- Grapevine, Texas
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grapevine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.