From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Developer(s)||GraphPad Software, Inc.|
|Operating system||macOS and Windows|
|Type||Scientific graphing, statistics and nonlinear regression (curve fitting)|
GraphPad Prism is a commercial scientific 2D graphing and statistics software published by GraphPad Software, Inc., a privately held California corporation. Prism is available for both Windows and Macintosh computers.
- Provides statistical guidance for novices.
- Analysis checklists review if an appropriate analysis was performed.
- Nonlinear regression with many options (remove outliers, compare models, compare curves, interpolate standard curves, etc.).
- Live links. When data are edited or replaced, Prism automatically updates the results and graphs.
- Analysis choices can be reviewed, and changed, at any time.
- Automatic error bars. Raw data (replicates) can be entered, and then plotted as mean with SD, SEM or confidence interval.
- PubMed articles citing GraphPad Prism are 262 as of May 2015, while PubMed articles mentioning R are over 1100.