(Redirected from Graph (mathematics))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Graph, graph, or -graph in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Graphs.|
Graph may refer to:
- Graph (discrete mathematics), a set of vertices and edges
- Graph theory, the study of such graphs and their properties
- Graph (topology), a topological space resembling a graph in the sense of discrete mathematics
- Two-dimensional graph
- Chart, a means of representing data (also called a graph).
- Graph (abstract data type), an abstract data type representing relations or connections
- Conceptual graph, a model for knowledge representation and reasoning
- HMS Graph, a submarine of the UK Royal Navy
- Grapheme, in linguistics
- Graphic (disambiguation)
- -graphy (suffix from the Greek for "describe," "write" or "draw")
- Graff (disambiguation)
- List of information graphics software
- Statistical graphics
- Complex network
- Graph database
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Graph.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.