From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Graph (mathematics))
|Look up Graph, graph, or -graph in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Graph may refer to:
- Chart, a graphical representation of data also called a graph (cf. mathematical graph)
- Infographic, a graph intermixing data and visual or textual information
- Graph (discrete mathematics), a set of vertices and edges
- Graph theory, the study of such graphs
- Graph of a function
- Graph (abstract data type), an abstract data type representing relationships or connections
- Conceptual graph, a model for knowledge representation and reasoning
- HMS Graph, a submarine of the UK Royal Navy German Type VIIC U-boat which was captured and used by the British Royal Navy during World War II.
- Grapheme (linguistics)
- -graphy (suffix from the Greek for "describe," "write" or "draw")
- Graff (disambiguation)
- List of information graphics software
- Statistical graphics
- Complex network
- Graph database
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Graph.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.