Graphical timeline of the Big Bang
|Part of a series on|
This timeline of the Big Bang shows a sequence of events as currently theorized by scientists.
It is a logarithmic scale that shows second instead of second. For example, one microsecond is . To convert −30 read on the scale to second calculate second = one millisecond. On a logarithmic time scale a step lasts ten times longer than the previous step.
- Graphical timeline from Big Bang to Heat Death
- Graphical timeline of the Stelliferous Era
- Graphical timeline of the universe
- Cosmic Calendar (age of the universe scaled to a single year)
- Detailed logarithmic timeline
- "Timeline of the Big Bang - The Big Bang and the Big Crunch - The Physics of the Universe". www.physicsoftheuniverse.com. Retrieved 2018-05-17.