Graphical timeline of the Stelliferous Era
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (June 2015)|
The scale is . Example one million years is .
- Heat death of the universe
- List of other end scenarios than Heat Death
- Ultimate fate of the Universe
- Future of an expanding universe
- 1 E19 s and more
- Second law of thermodynamics
- Cyclic model
- Dyson's eternal intelligence
- Final anthropic principle
- The Last Question, a short story by Isaac Asimov which considers the inevitable oncome of heat death in the universe and how it may be reversed.
- Graphical timeline from Big Bang to Heat Death. This timeline uses the double-logarithmic scale for comparison with the graphical timeline included in this article.
- Graphical timeline of the universe. This timeline uses the more intuitive linear time, for comparison with this article.
- Graphical timeline of the Big Bang
- Big Bang