Graphical timeline of the Stelliferous Era
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The scale is . Example one million years is .
- Big Bang
- Cyclic model
- Dyson's eternal intelligence
- Final anthropic principle
- Future of an expanding universe
- Graphical timeline from Big Bang to Heat Death. Timeline uses double-logarithmic scale.
- Graphical timeline of the Big Bang
- Graphical timeline of the universe. Timeline uses linear time.
- Heat death of the universe
- Life timeline and Nature timeline
- List of other end scenarios than Heat Death
- 1 E19 s and more
- Second law of thermodynamics
- Ultimate fate of the Universe
- The Last Question, story by Isaac Asimov which considers the oncome of heat death in the universe and how it may be reversed.