From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up graphite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Graphite is one of the allotropes of carbon.
Graphite may also refer to:
- Graphite (album), an album by Closterkeller
- Graphite Capital, a financial services company based in London
- Graphite, Ontario, a community in Canada
- Graphite (SIL), a font rendering system developed by SIL International
- Graphite (software), an open source monitoring tool
- Nuclear graphite, synthetic graphite used as a neutron moderator in nuclear reactors
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Graphite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.