Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up graphite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Graphite is one of the allotropes of carbon.
Graphite may also refer to:
- Graphite (album), an album by Closterkeller
- Graphite Capital, a financial services company based in London
- Graphite, Ontario, a community in Canada
- Graphite (SIL), a font rendering system developed by SIL International
- Graphite (software), an open source monitoring tool
- Nuclear graphite, synthetic graphite used as a neutron moderator in nuclear reactors
- Graphite bomb, a weapon for disabling electrical power systems
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Graphite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.