|Look up gras in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gras may refer to:
- Basile Gras (1836–1901), French firearm designer
- Enrico Gras (1919–1981), Italian filmmaker
- Felix Gras (1844–1901), Provençal poet and novelist
- Laurent Gras (disambiguation)
- N. S. B. Gras (1884–1956), Canadian-American economist
- Patricia Gras (born 1960), American journalist
- Paweł Graś (born 1964), Polish politician
- The Gras rifle: the Fusil Gras mle 1874, was a French service rifle that came into service in 1874, and some countries still used as late as 1940.
- Generally recognized as safe, a designation of the American Food and Drug Administration
- Graisse, a French wine grape variety
- Gras conjecture, in algebraic number theory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gras.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.