From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In mathematics, a Grassmannian may refer to:
- Affine Grassmannian
- Affine Grassmannian (manifold)
- Grassmannian, the classical parameter space for linear subspaces of a linear space or projective space
- Lagrangian Grassmannian
- Grassmann algebra, or exterior algebra, a setting where the exterior product is defined.
- Grassmann number, a construction for path integrals of fermionic fields in physics.
- Grassmann integral, a method for integrating functions of Grassmann variables
|This disambiguation page lists mathematics articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.