|Look up fossor, fossorius, fossors, gravedigger, or gravediggers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gravedigger is a person who digs graves.
"Gravedigger", "Gravediggers" or "grave digger" may also refer to:
- The Gravediggers, characters in William Shakespeare's Hamlet
- The Grave Digger, 1952 Arabic poem by Badr Shakir al-Sayyab
- Gravedigger (book), a book by Joseph Hansen
- Gravedigger Jones, a fictional character in several novels by Chester Himes
- Grave Digger (comics), a character in the Gold Digger series of comics
- Gravedigger (comics), a character published by DC comics in the series "Men of War"
Film and TV
- The Gravediggers (The Avengers), an episode of The Avengers
- The Gravedigger, a professional wrestler from the United States Wrestling Association
- The Gravedigger, a wrestling double-team maneuver used by The Midnight Express
- A recurring antagonist in the television program Bones called The Grave Digger
- Grave Digger (band), a German heavy metal band
- The Grave Diggers, a rockabilly band
- Gravediggaz, an American hardcore rap group from New York City
- The Grave Digger, a 2001 album by the German band
- "Gravedigger" (song), a 2003 song written and performed by Dave Matthews and also performed by Willie Nelson
- Gravedigger, a song by Architects from their 2014 album Lost Forever // Lost Together
- "The Gravedigger's Song", a 2012 song by Mark Lanegan
- The Gravedigger's Daughter, a 2007 novel by Joyce Carol Oates
- Grobari (Serbian for "gravediggers"), fans of FK Partizan Belgrade
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gravedigger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.