From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up graveyard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A graveyard is a cemetery. It may also refer to:
- Film and television
- The Graveyard (film), 2006 low-budget horror film
- Graveyard (band), a Swedish rock/metal band
- Graveyard (album), a 2007 album by Graveyard
- The Graveyard (album), 1996 album by King Diamond
- Eugene E. Stone III Stadium (Columbia, South Carolina), the home football pitch of the South Carolina Gamecocks because the pitch is located next to a cemetery.
- A common nickname for Olympic Park Stadium used by the Melbourne Storm rugby league club.
- The Graveyard (video game), 2008 Belgian videogame
- Graveyard (game), a game most commonly played by children on the playground, or at parties
- Graveyard poets, or Graveyard School, 18th-century English poets
- All pages beginning with "Graveyard"
- All pages beginning with "The Graveyard"
- All pages with a title containing Graveyard (includes many titles of form "The xxx Graveyard" or "xxx graveyard")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Graveyard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.