The Gravity Games was a multi-sport competition originating in Providence, Rhode Island that was broken down into Winter and Summer adaptations. The competition featured a variety of extreme sports such as aggressive inline skating, skateboarding, freestyle motocross, BMX freestyle and snowboarding.
The summer Gravity Games were last held in Perth in Australia in December 2006.
- 1999 - Providence, Rhode Island
- 2000 - Providence, Rhode Island
- 2001 - Providence, Rhode Island
- 2002 - Cleveland, Ohio
- 2003 - Cleveland, Ohio
- 2004 - Cleveland, Ohio
- 2005 - Woodward & Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 2006 - Perth, Western Australia, Australia
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2015)|