Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gray Ghost or Grey Ghost may refer to:
- John S. Mosby (1833–1916), Confederate cavalryman and partisan who fought during the American Civil War
- The Gray Ghost (TV series), a short-lived (1957–1958) television series that portrayed Mosby's fictionalized wartime exploits
- Grey Ghosts, colloquial term used for New Zealand soldiers, during the involvement of New Zealand in the Vietnam War
- Grey Ghost, a band fronted by Ruby Starr.
- Gray Ghost (DC animated universe), a superhero in Batman: The Animated Series voiced by Adam West.
- The Gray Ghost (serial), a 1917 film serial
- Weimaraner, a breed of dogs.
- a male Northern harrier.
- an early Rolls-Royce Limited car model.
- Grey Ghost, a custom knife produced by Jimmy Lile "The Arkansas Knifemaker."
- Grey Ghost, a fictional hero in the novel Everybody's All-American.
- Gray Ghost, slang term for a Walther P38 pistol manufactured by the French during 1945 and 1946 at the captured Mauser plant in Oberndorf, Baden-Württemberg, Germany due to its physical appearance.
- Gray Ghost, a nickname for the experimental aircraft YF-23 Black Widow II.
- Grey Ghost (of the forest), the occasional alias of Dog from New Zealand comic strip Footrot Flats
- Tony Canadeo (1919–2003), football star, "the Gray Ghost of Gonzaga."
- Roosevelt Williams (1903–1996), blues pianist nicknamed "Grey Ghost."
- Grey Ghost Streamer, an artificial fly, of the streamer type.
- The Grey Lady, a ghost in the Harry Potter series.
- USS Enterprise (CV-6), US Aircraft Carrier.
- USS Pensacola (CA-24), US Heavy Cruiser.
- RMS Queen Mary, an ocean liner painted Navy Grey for use as a troopship during the Second World War.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gray Ghost.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.