Grey fox (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Gray fox (disambiguation))
The gray fox is a species of fox found in North, Central, and northern South America.
Grey fox or gray fox may also refer to:
- South American gray fox, a species of zorro ("false foxes") found in southern South America
- Gray Fox (military), the codename used by the Intelligence Support Activity at the beginning of the War in Afghanistan
- "Gray Fox", a nickname for college basketball coach Everett Case
- "The Grey Fox", a nickname for Hollywood golden age director Howard Hawks
- USNSCS Grayfox, a United States Naval Sea Cadet Corps training vessel for cadets
- The Grey Fox, a 1982 film
- Gray Fox (Metal Gear), a character in the Metal Gear videogame franchise
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grey fox.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.