||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (July 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. (July 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
A gray witch, or neutral witch, is a practitioner of magic that does not harm nor benefit others. Gray magic witches will mostly benefit and harm at the same time, creating a neutral or balanced effect. They believe a witch who cannot curse, cannot heal and that nature is not completely positive, nor completely negative, it is neutral and balanced.
Gray witchcraft is the practice of worship and magic which recognizes the importance of all polarities as legitimate and necessary without deception of the masses, the self, or the use of informational resources. Gray witches practice balance and harmony, and they deny the concept that such things can occur without recognition of total and true polarity.
- Spirit of the Witch: Religion & Spirituality in Contemporary Witchcraft By Raven Grimassi
- Wicca: The Complete Craft by D. J. Conway
- Color Casting for Wiccans: Correspondences for More Powerful Spells by Sister Moon
- Solitary Witch by Silver Ravenwolf
- The Good Witch's Guide to Wicked Ways by Deborah Gray
- "So what exactly is Gray Witchcraft" at Moonschool.covenspace.com-(No longer a valid website.)
- SDVMA - Home Page