From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Graz in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Graz is a city in Austria.
Graz may also refer to:
- Graz School, psychological school
- Graz University of Technology, the second largest university in Styria, Austria
- University of Graz, university located in Graz, Austria
In other fields:
- Graz'zt, sinister demon lord in the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game
- Simmering-Graz-Pauker, one of the most important Austrian industrial conglomerates
- SK Sturm Graz, Austrian football club
- University Library of Graz, the biggest scientific and public library in Styria and the biggest in Austria outside Vienna
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Graz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.