From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Greasers)
|Look up greaser in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Greaser or Greasers may refer to:
- Greaser (subculture), a subculture that developed in the United States in the 1950s
- Greaser (Transformers), a member of the Micromasters
- Rocker (subculture) a bike subculture that started in the United Kingdom in the 1950s
- A device to apply grease
- a US ethnic slur against Mexican Americans, other Hispanic and Latino Americans or Italian Americans
- The Greasers, a fictional gang from S. E. Hinton's book The Outsiders
- The Greasers, a fictional clique from the video game Bully
- A sailor responsible for lubricating the bearings and moving parts of engines and mechanical equipment aboard a ship; see also Oiler (occupation)
- In aviation, a smooth or soft landing with no noticeable bounce after contact with the landing surface
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Greaser.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.