England national kabaddi team
The England national kabbadi teamrather than a United Kingdom or Great British team, was established in 1992 and represents the country in the National Kabaddi Association. The team is also affiliated with the International Kabaddi Association. In the 2004 Kabaddi World Cup, which was the inaugural Kabaddi World Cup tournament, the team reached the quarter-finals following wins against Malaysia and South Korea and a loss against Japan, where they lost to Canada. The team has participated in the group phases of the 2007, 2010, 2011 and 2012 Kabaddi World Cup tournaments, but did not qualify for the semi-finals.
- "England Kabbadi Federation". Retrieved 20 December 2012.
- "Important dates in the history of Kabaddi". Kabaddi History. National Kabaddi Association. Retrieved 10 June 2011.
- "Member Countries". International Kabaddi Association. 28 April 2010. Retrieved 10 June 2011.
- "Pak pull out, a dampener". The Indian Express. Indian Express Group. 19 November 2004. Retrieved 10 June 2011.
- "World Cup 2004 – Schedule & Results". International Kabaddi Association. Retrieved 10 June 2011.
- "Results". 2nd World Cup Kabaddi Tournament. International Kabaddi Federation. Archived from the original on 13 July 2011. Retrieved 10 June 2011.
- "Pool Positions". 1st Circle Style World Cup Kabaddi Championship – Punjab 2010. International Kabaddi Federation. Retrieved 10 June 2011.
|This article about sports in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a sports team or club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|