Great Britain national wheelchair rugby team
|Great Britain GRB|
|IWRF Zone||IWRF European|
|IWRF European Championship|
|Medals|| Gold: 1995, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2015, 2017
Silver: 1997, 2011
The Great Britain national wheelchair rugby team represents Great Britain in international wheelchair rugby. Great Britain is the most successful team in European competition, winning six gold medals at the European Championship.
Great Britain has competed in every wheelchair rugby tournament at the Paralympic Games, first when it was a demonstration sport in 1996, then since it entered the official program in 2000. Since Great Britain was the host of the 2012 Summer Paralympics in London, they qualified automatically for the wheelchair rugby event, as they were ranked on the IWRF Wheelchair Rugby World Ranking List 
The 2016 Squad is as follows:
2008 Paralympic Games:
2012 Paralympic Games:
- Athlete Search Results – GBR – Wheelchair Rugby, The historical results database at the Official website of the International Paralympic Committee (IPC)
- Qualification Criteria – WR[permanent dead link], International Paralympic Committee, 2010
- Team GB Archived 27 December 2010 at the Wayback Machine. at GBWR
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 23 September 2016. Retrieved 2016-09-18.
- A Laypersons Guide to Wheelchair Rugby Classification, International Wheelchair Rugby Federation (IWRF)